Commercial Roof Maintenance:
When it comes to commercial roofing in Edinburgh and surrounding screen, please consider Ronald Graham Roofing and Building Ltd as your first preference. The company has already installed, maintained, and repaired some of the huge and most impressive commercial roofing in Edinburgh. Also, we are proud of our team and our training that offers our customers high quality and reliable results.
We are eager to solve all your roofing-related issues whether it is a flat roof pitched roofing system or you need just a simple repair. The experts from our team are highly trained and skilled and thus ensure you with high-quality commercial roofing Edinburgh.
How To Choose A Commercial Roofing Contractor?
Your roof is facing lots from sun or winds in order to protect your elements. So it’s your duty to care for it and keep it maintained. If your roof is leaking, then it’s time to look for a roofing contractor.
In the case when you are looking for a commercial roofing contractor, you should consider the following things while choosing them:
- Search locally: We recommend selecting the roofing contractor Edinburgh from your area as many roofing companies don’t last long in the industry.
- Always ask for a recommendation: You should take advice from your friends or family to select the best Edinburgh roofing contractor in your area.
- Consider experience: the roofer you are choosing should have years of experience and various qualifications.
- Insurance is a must: While selecting the roofer, make sure they are having a feature of insurance. Never choose any roofer who doesn’t offer insurance,
- Price should be the last deciding matter: When any company is providing the roof service at a cheap cost, check if they are using a cheap and low-quality material.
What Is The Difference Between Residential And Commercial Roofing?
Many of us consider that the roof is always the same doesn’t matter if they are for a commercial company or for a domestic home. Well, this is not true.
Commercial roofs are those which are used in the building that holds commercial industries or businesses. They may include warehouse roofs or office roofs. The damage on such roofs is generally expensive.
Whether it is a commercial roof or a domestic roof, both require an experienced person to install and high-quality roofing material. We are Edinburgh-based commercial roofing contractors and will suggest to you the best commercial roofing option for every type of structure. Given below are the factors that differentiate the commercial roof from a domestic roof:
- Design: Often commercial roofs are flat or have very little slope as they need to be large to cover more floor space compared to residential roofs.
- Roofing material: The material required for the business or private rooftops depends on the kind of rooftop, cost, and of course the climatic condition. In general, the rooftop used in businesses is level incline while the private rooftops are more extreme. Only a professional roofer can satisfy the need for both and suggest the material that works best for each rooftops type.
- The major difference: The major difference is the simplicity as it is easy to install the roofs in residential buildings. In a residential building, the only hurdle is installing the chimney, but our company is even expert in dealing with solar panels as well.
But in commercial roofs, there is a more complex process to deal with piping, airflow system, and smokestacks. So while selecting the roofers for a commercial building, be careful and select the best in your area. If you are from Edinburgh, please consider us as we are best in providing every type of commercial roofing service.
Commercial Roofing Services:
Edinburgh Roofers at Ronald Graham Roofing and Building Ltd, you will get expert service covering a wide range of roofing material as per your commercial roof needs. But in the case when you want something specific for your commercial roof, then please mention us. We are always ready to work as per the customer’s needs.
Our technicians and roofers are expertise in using every type of equipment including scaffolding. Thus you don’t need to deal with any other company and pay the extra charge as we will provide you the entire commercial roofing package at a reasonable price.
Why Choose Commercial Felt Roofing Systems?
Business owners these days prefer felt roofing as they are low in cost. They also cost less when it comes to repairing as it is possible to remove the damaged section and repair the roof easily.
Another reason for opting for this roof system is its great potential to be laid to any size and it can be installed on most roof types.
Also, this type of roof will enhance the look of your commercial building. You will also get the chance to select the color option that matches your building.
How Easy Is It To Maintain A Commercial Felt Roofing System?
Only regular maintenance will help you easily manage your felt roof and ensure it works properly. Those businesses who don’t pay much attention to the maintenance of their roof often face some serious problems that have started long ago undetected and now turned into serious ones. This means you should care for the maintenance of your roof as it is way cheaper than repairing serious issues.
Another benefit of a commercial felt roofing system is its reliability to work well even in the harshest weather condition.
In order to maintain your commercial felt roof, all you need to do is:
- Check the roof on a regular basis.
- Ensure that you are removing debris like leaves, rubbish, and branches daily.
Do contact us if you have any queries. Ronald Graham Roofing and Building Ltd are one of the premier Industrial roofing companies in Edinburgh. Please count us in when you are looking for any roofing service.
FAQs About The Commercial Roofing In Edinburgh:
- What are the top quality materials for Edinburgh commercial roofing?
Here are the seven top roofing materials for commercial buildings:
Membrane Built-Up Roofing (BUR).
Roofing with green materials.
A spray-on silicon product.
EPDM Roof Membrane Thermoset.
Thermoplastic PVC and thermoplastic TPO roof membranes.
- How do you calculate Edinburgh commercial roofing?
A 20,000 sq. ft. apartment is average. In most cases, the total cost of installing a typical single-ply membrane commercial roof is about $3.50 to $7.50 per square foot in labor and materials. The cost is as high as $12-14/sq. Ft.
- What is an Edinburgh commercial roofer?
Commercial roofers install, repair, and replace roofs on commercial buildings. Inspections, replacements, and repairs are some of their most important tasks. They also seal out water leaks from roofs.
- How long would a commercial roof last in Edinburgh?
The average commercial roof can last from Between ten and forty years. However, there is some variation in the life expectancy based on the materials used, in addition to a few other factors.
Our Office Directions in Edinburgh To Visit For Commercial Roofing:
- Flat Roofing Edinburgh
- Roofline Installers Edinburgh
- Roofing Training and Development
- Slating and Tiling Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Roofing Services
- Roofing Repair Edinburgh
- Re-Roofing Edinburgh Services
- Chimney Repair Services Edinburgh
- Roofing Maintenance Programmes Edinburgh
- Roofing Services Blackhall
- Broughton Roofing Services
- Guttering Repairs and Guttering Services in Edinburgh
- Asbestos Roofing Repairs
- Commercial Roofing Edinburgh
- Residential Roofing Services
- Roof Coating Edinburgh
- Scaffolders Services Edinburgh
- Roof Inspection: Roof Survey Edinburgh [Drone]
- Lead Roofing Work Edinburgh
- Stonework Repairs and Restoration Edinburgh
- Roof Sheeting: Metal Roofing Sheets in Edinburgh
- Statutory Notice Work Edinburgh
- Copper and Zinc Roofing
- Roofing Services Covered In Edinburgh
- FAQs – Roofing
- How to know if your roof is leaking – Our Guide
- 11 Tips When Choosing An Edinburgh Roofer
- DIY solutions to a leaky roof
- 8 early signs of roofing damage you must look out for – Our Guide
- Benefits of a Flat Roof
- Tiles or Slate – What’s the difference?
- What are Ridge Cappings and How To Fix Them?
- Maintaining Your Felt Roof
- Maintaining your gutters
- Signs of an unhealthy roof
- Best Roofing Replacements In Edinburgh
- COMPETITION: We are giving away a free roof to a key worker / service in Edinburgh!
- Preparing Commercial Roofs for Winter Weather In Edinburgh
- A Guide to Roof Windows!
- A Guide to Pitched Roofs!
- Maintenance in Domestic Roofing [Edinburgh]
- Importance of Approved Roofing Contractors In Edinburgh
- Does Building Insurance Cover Roof Repairs In Edinburgh?
- Commercial Gutters: Why are they important and how to maintain them
- My Roof is Leaking. What Should I do?
- Roof Maintenance Tips: Winter
- Why use a Which? Trusted Trader?
- COVID-19 Service Update!
- Finalists UK Roofing Awards 2020!