Are you looking for roof repair in Edinburgh?
You are in the right place!
If you search with Roofing Company Near Me or Edinburgh so you can find several websites but at RGG, We offer type roof repair services in Edinburgh all areas: Click here to know about the Edinburgh areas we serve!
Type Roof Repair Services in Edinburgh:
- Emergency roof repair
- Flat roof repair
- Garage roof repair
- Shed roof repair
- Slate roof repair
- Roof leak repair
Roof Repair Edinburgh:
An old defective roof is a worry for any property owner, and the need to fix the roof and make it watertight again quickly. The expense of a roof repair can shift from £150 as far as possible up to ££££££ if a new roof is required! However, most roof repairs can be carried out quickly and within a reasonable budget.
On this page, you will learn more about your roof/roof defects.
As you spend money to maintain/repair your roof, you should do your research first so that you are getting the best value for your money. You need to consider that high winds, snow, rain, etc can all be damaging to your roof and play a part in decreasing the lifespan of it.
Let us discuss how to maintain your roof correctly and give you our expert advice:
- An average cost for a small roof repair is £150 to £400
- An average cost for a moderate roof repair is £400 to £2000
- An average cost for an extensive roof repair is £2000 to ££££££
The average cost for a roof repair in the UK & Edinburgh is £850
Average costs for roof repairs in the UK & Edinburgh:
There are many different types of roofs and each roof is made of various materials. Not all roofs are the same; however, access points for water ingress tend to be similar on every roof and are mainly around the perimeter details of your roof. See below common areas where water ingress occurs:
- Skylight: Water ingress to your skylight/rooflight can be fixed on average for £200-£400. Water ingress in the skylight can be caused due to heavy rainfall, blocked waterway channels, or poor installation.
- Chimneys: Chimneys usually suffer from cracking and boss render. An average cost to carry out a repair to your chimney is £500-£700. We would estimate around £45-55 per sqm to re-render your chimney.
- Valleys: A valley is when your 2 roof slopes intersect with each other. If there are any defects with the valley, the water will penetrate through the valley and under the tiles/slates. The cost to carry out a repair to a valley on average ranges from £400-£800.
- Flashing: Flashing details can tend to be very problematic and need regular maintenance. These are prone to crack and structural movement but these can be repaired on average for £250.
- Slates/Tiles: A slated/tiled roof should be regularly maintained to preserve the life span of the roof. The average price for an overhaul of a slated/tiled roof is £400-£800 depending on how many replacements are required.
- Flat roof: A flat roof usually has a life span of 10-15 years however we can provide specific felt that can provide a guarantee of 20-30 years. An average cost to carry out a patch repair to a flat roof would be £120 per sqm.
- Liquid Coating Repairs: We work with many manufacturers including Proteus, Garland & Sika to name a few. Sometimes liquid coating repairs can be more cost-effective and we carry these out for an overage of £65 per sqm.
I hope the above has been of help. Each individual job is different and costs are based on many factors including access, location, size & specific materials required.